The Prospect Group is a leading global firm specializing in media, research, and consulting. We meet and discuss the most relevant economic issues with hundreds of the world’s leading business executives, political elites, and other influential personalities from a cross-section of industries and countries.
Watch the latest Executive Focus profiles:
- Bahamas Financial Services Board (BFSB) CEO Aliya Allen on the Bahamas as an international financial services centre
- Muscat Securities Market (MSM) Director General Ahmed Saleh Al Marhoon on capital market activities in Oman
- Standard Chartered Thailand President & CEO Lyn Kok on banking activities in Thailand and ASEAN
- Yemen LNG General Manager Jacques Azibert on the development of Yemen’s gas sector
- Bahamas Deputy Prime Minister & Minister of Works & Urban Development Philip Brave Davis on infrastructure development & crime reduction
- Algerian Ambassador to the US Abdallah Baali on bilateral relations & economic cooperation
- Sarooj Construction Company (SCC) Director Simon Karam on SCC’s role in the construction industry in Oman
- Fico Corporation CEO Krit Srichawla on growing the company’s hotel business
- Former Deputy Prime Minister of The Bahamas Brent Symonette on the strengths and challenges of the Bahamian economy
- Indah Water CEO Ir Abdul Kadir on wastewater management and sustainability in Malaysia
- Kenan Institute President Piyabutr Cholvijarn on the need to improve education in Thailand
- Galfar Engineering & Contracting Vice Chairman & Managing Director P. Mohamed Ali on construction and infrastructure development in Oman
- Evolution Capital CEO Sanjay Singh on expansion plans for the company’s hotel and food businesses
"Our projections for Thai capital markets next year are the following, our target for the SET index will be at around the 1,400 to 1,450 level and this is based on the P/E ratio set at around 12x. We see the dividend to be at 3.8% to 4% and our expected corporate growth will be at around 12% to 14%."