16-19 April 2013, Houston, Texas, USA
PRESS RELEASE – This April, the world’s largest gas industry event, the 17th International Conference & Exhibition on Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG 17) will take place in Houston, Texas.
Since it started in 1968, these triennial events have served as the most significant platform for meetings between contemporary world experts and leaders as well as industry movers and shakers. Senior decision makers come to the LNG series of events to learn, connect and gain new business.
LNG 17 has undergone an innovative expansion to the conference program, which is now 40% bigger, and includes technical, commercial and strategic topics. Multiple streams of sessions will announce the latest developments, discuss the most innovative technologies and applications, and offer top level strategic debates from the world’s leading LNG experts.
The exhibition will showcase the most comprehensive spectrum of LNG products, services and suppliers ever assembled, and will include dedicated pavilions to ‘LNG for Transportation’ and ‘Gas Recruitment, Education and Training’.
Innovative networking opportunities, including events and tours, have been designed to be engaging and dynamic, helping to facilitate new business opportunities.
LNG 17 IN FIGURES
- Over 5,000 delegates, all senior decision-makers, key technical, leading commercial and strategic experts from over 80 countries
- 40 conference sessions
- 200 influential speakers
- Thousands of trade visitors to the record-setting exhibition of 250,000 sq ft
- More than 350 exhibitors
10 REASONS TO ATTEND LNG 17:
- The world’s largest LNG event only occurs once every three years.
- Unrivalled networking opportunities with thousands of key global players.
- Hear from a distinguished panel of industry experts.
- Identify new business opportunities.
- A unique opportunity to explore the Minute Maid Park Baseball Stadium at the LNG 17 Welcome Reception – a chance to network while enjoying Southern food and music.
- Keep your team at the forefront of developments in the LNG industry.
- Debate the sector’s key strategic issues and influence the future direction of the industry.
- Explore challenges for the gas industry and its growing importance in the world’s energy future.
- Learn about the future prospects of key regions including the potential for U.S. exports.
- Tailor your conference program thanks to multiple streams to suit your specific needs and interests.
Online delegate registration closes 15 March 2013. Book your place today to secure your preferred choice of hotel and networking options.
LNG 17, 16-19 April 2013
George R. Brown Convention Centre, Houston, Texas, USA